Thursday, December 27, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas full of Love, Hope and Faith with your family and friends. I'm sorry I haven't posted since November but I have been so busy (like all of you) with work and Christmas shopping, decorating and also making a lot of my Christmas gifts (which I can now show you). I didn't even get out all my usual decorations but I did get our tree decorated (see above). My dear husband surprised me with this beautiful Christmas tree when I got home from work. He knew I was fretting about it, he's the best! So since my husband and I have been dieting I didn't do my usual Christmas baking, which felt kind of Bah Humbug-ish, if that's a word. I think baking helps get me in the Christmas mood along with singing to the Christmas music and making a big old flour-everywhere mess.HaHa! So I really did miss the baking (not the mess). So below are the Christmas gifts I made (6 of them). They are Close To My Heart's Display Trays decorated with the CTMH paper and personalized with pictures and embellishments for each person. I was inspired by the talented CTMH Consultants, Lisa Stenz and Tamytha Jenkins designs. And I am so grateful to them for sharing their art.
Please leave a comment I'd love to know what you think. See you next year with our new CTMH Catalog!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Denise, I bet they absolutely loved them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told u they would love their gifts; Proud of u sweety, i Know how hard u worked on these gifts. LU

    ReplyDelete